49F in BEAVERTON, OR, UNITED STATES 97007 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Beaverton, OR
  • Tonight Showers 41° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Showers 57° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Showers 37° Precip 40%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Cloudy with a few showers. Low 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 58° Showers Cloudy with a few showers. Low 41F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%. 41° Showers Cloudy with showers. High 57F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 57° Scattered Showers Showers in the evening, then clearing overnight. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%. 37°
Precip: 30% 30% 40% 40%
Humidity: 69% -- 78% --
Barometer: 29.92 -- -- --
Dew Point: 39° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 3mph W 3mph SSW 8mph WSW 5mph SW
UV Index: 0 -- 6 --
Sunrise: 6:10 am 6:10 am 6:09 am 6:09 am
Sunset: 8:08 pm 8:09 pm 8:10 pm 8:10 pm