50F in PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES 97266 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Portland, OR
  • Today Showers 63° Precip 40%
  • Tonight Rain 43° Precip 100%
  • Tomorrow Showers 54° Precip 60%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Cloudy with a few showers. High 63F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 63° Rain Cloudy with periods of rain. Low 43F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Rainfall around a half an inch. 43° Showers Showers early then thundershowers developing later in the day. High 54F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 54° Showers Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 44F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. 44°
Precip: 100% 100% 60% 80%
Humidity: 83% -- 88% --
Barometer: 30.05 -- -- --
Dew Point: 45° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 5mph W 6mph WSW 13mph SW 10mph SSW
UV Index: 0 -- 5 --
Sunrise: 6:12 am 6:15 am 6:13 am 6:13 am
Sunset: 8:02 pm 8:04 pm 8:06 pm 8:06 pm