61F in KELLER, TX, UNITED STATES 76248 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Keller, TX
Airport Weather Warning Read More
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 59° Precip 50%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 81° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Thunderstorms 58° Precip 60%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low 59F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 76° Scattered Thunderstorms Partly to mostly cloudy skies with scattered thunderstorms during the evening. Low 59F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50%. 59° Scattered Thunderstorms Variable clouds with thunderstorms, especially in the afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 81F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 81° Scattered Thunderstorms Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then becoming clear overnight. A few storms may be severe. Low 58F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 58°
Precip: 50% 50% 40% 60%
Humidity: 93% -- 88% --
Barometer: 30.06 -- -- --
Dew Point: 59° -- -- --
Visibility: 7.00 -- -- --
Wind: 6mph E 11mph SSE 13mph S 6mph NNW
UV Index: 0 -- 9 --
Sunrise: 6:52 am 6:53 am 6:52 am 6:52 am
Sunset: 8:02 pm 8:03 pm 8:04 pm 8:04 pm