57F in CASTLE ROCK, WA, UNITED STATES 98611 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Castle Rock, WA
  • Today Showers 55° Precip 60%
  • Tonight Partly Cloudy 39° Precip 20%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Showers 56° Precip 40%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Overcast with rain showers at times. High around 55F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 55° Partly Cloudy Some clouds. Low 39F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. 39° Scattered Showers Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 56° Scattered Showers A few showers in the evening with clear skies overnight. Low 36F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 36°
Precip: 60% 20% 40% 40%
Humidity: 59% -- 84% --
Barometer: 29.92 -- -- --
Dew Point: 43° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 8mph WSW 8mph S 7mph SW 6mph SW
UV Index: 3 -- 5 --
Sunrise: 6:08 am 6:09 am 6:07 am 6:07 am
Sunset: 8:10 pm 8:11 pm 8:12 pm 8:12 pm