46F in GRAYLAND, WA, UNITED STATES 98547 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Grayland, WA
Special Weather Statement Read More   |  High Surf Advisory Read More
  • Today Rain 52° Precip 90%
  • Tonight Rain 43° Precip 70%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Showers 60° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Rain Windy with rain likely. High 52F. Winds SSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. 52° Rain Occasional rain tapering to a few showers late. Low 43F. Winds SSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 70%. 43° Scattered Showers A few showers in the morning, then clouds lingering in the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 60° Cloudy Cloudy. Low around 45F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. 45°
Precip: 90% 70% 30% 20%
Humidity: 79% -- 82% --
Barometer: 29.78 -- -- --
Dew Point: 40° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 5mph ESE 19mph SSW 8mph SSW 8mph NNE
UV Index: 0 -- 4 --
Sunrise: 6:20 am 6:21 am 6:20 am 6:20 am
Sunset: 8:06 pm 8:10 pm 8:12 pm 8:12 pm