52F in TACOMA, WA, UNITED STATES 98455 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Tacoma, WA
  • Today Rain 54° Precip 90%
  • Tonight Rain 41° Precip 70%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Showers 60° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Rain Rain likely. High 54F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. 54° Rain Rain early. Decreasing clouds with clear skies by morning. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%. 41° Scattered Showers A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 60F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 60° Partly Cloudy Partly cloudy skies. Low 41F. Winds light and variable. 41°
Precip: 90% 70% 30% 10%
Humidity: 100% -- 60% --
Barometer: 29.81 -- -- --
Dew Point: 52° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 12mph SSE 12mph SSW 9mph SSW 4mph E
UV Index: 1 -- 5 --
Sunrise: 6:18 am 6:18 am 6:16 am 6:16 am
Sunset: 8:00 pm 8:02 pm 8:03 pm 8:03 pm