73F in MILWAUKEE, WI, UNITED STATES 53223 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Milwaukee, WI
  • Tonight Showers 54° Precip 40%
  • Tomorrow Scattered Thunderstorms 68° Precip 60%
  • Tomorrow night Scattered Showers 40° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Rain showers early becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 74° Showers Rain showers early becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 54F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 54° Scattered Thunderstorms Showers and a few thundershowers. High 68F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. 68° Scattered Showers A shower or two possible early with partly cloudy skies later at night. Low near 40F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 40°
Precip: 40% 40% 60% 30%
Humidity: 33% -- 75% --
Barometer: 30.07 -- -- --
Dew Point: 43° -- -- --
Visibility: 10.00 -- -- --
Wind: 15mph SSW 9mph SSW 11mph WSW 13mph NNW
UV Index: 3 -- 4 --
Sunrise: 6:01 am 6:02 am 6:00 am 6:00 am
Sunset: 7:40 pm 7:41 pm 7:42 pm 7:42 pm