41F in SAINT PAUL, MN, UNITED STATES usmn0664 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Saint Paul, MN
  • Today Showers 47° Precip 70%
  • Tonight Scattered Showers 38° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Partly Cloudy 64° Precip 20%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Showers Cloudy with showers. High 47F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%. 47° Scattered Showers A shower or two possible this evening with partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 38F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 38° Partly Cloudy Partly cloudy skies. High 64F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. 64° Mostly Clear A mostly clear sky. Low near 35F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. 35°
Precip: 70% 30% 20% 10%
Humidity: 93% -- 70% --
Barometer: 29.77 -- -- --
Dew Point: 39° -- -- --
Visibility: 3.00 -- -- --
Wind: 7mph E 8mph WNW 13mph WNW 11mph NE
UV Index: 1 -- 6 --
Sunrise: 6:12 am 6:12 am 6:11 am 6:11 am
Sunset: 8:06 pm 8:09 pm 8:10 pm 8:10 pm