82F in VALENCIA, VENEZUELA VEXX0031 – SKYE on AOL - weather forecast, traffic, maps and radar, severe weather

Welcome to SKYE

the new AOL Weather
What's new on Skye

The SKYE’s Weather Experience

We have recently redesigned AOL Weather. Learn about how we changed the way you experience weather forecasts.

See What's New My Cities
x

Skye Weather+Photo

The app where life and weather come together

x
Valencia, Venezuela
  • Today Scattered Thunderstorms 91° Precip 40%
  • Tonight Scattered Thunderstorms 70° Precip 30%
  • Tomorrow Isolated Thunderstorms 91° Precip 30%

Expanded Forecast

Today Tonight Tomorrow Tomorrow night
Scattered Thunderstorms Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 91F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 91° Scattered Thunderstorms Widely scattered showers or a thunderstorm this evening. Then partly cloudy. Low near 70F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 70° Isolated Thunderstorms Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. High 91F. ENE winds shifting to SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 91° Scattered Thunderstorms Isolated thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low around 70F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. 70°
Precip: 40% 30% 30% 30%
Humidity: 62% -- 93% --
Barometer: 29.88 -- -- --
Dew Point: 68° -- -- --
Visibility: 6.21 -- -- --
Wind: 2mph SW 7mph NNW 11mph SE 8mph NNW
UV Index: 0 -- 11 --
Sunrise: 5:46 am 5:47 am 5:47 am 5:47 am
Sunset: 6:11 pm 6:13 pm 6:13 pm 6:13 pm